Gay Marriage In Denmark - fairytale weddings on Ærø for LGBT couples Gay marriage in Denmark with Danish Island Weddings - quick, easy and romantic, for every nationality and situation. Call Louise or Yuki on +45 25566442 or email us at [email protected]
Because Denmark is the easiest place in the world for gay couples to get married, regardless of nationality. And if you are looking for a gay marriage in Denmark then the best place to get married is Ærøskøbing, the beautiful little fairytale town with cobbled streets and wooden-framed houses. Ærøskøbing offers a uniquely romantic and memorable setting, and also the most professional and flexible registry office staff, and the experience and integrity of the Danish Island Weddings team. Louise, Yuki, Anna and John have organised over 1500 weddings on Aeroe, including around 200 LGBT couples.
Here in Denmark there is no distinction at all between straight and LGBT couples. But with www.gaymarriageindenmark.com we should be able to find the couples who are trying to find us. For more information, everything is on our main website, but there are some concerns (international legality, civil partnerships etc) which are different (so please go to LGBT FAQs for more on these issues).
About Danish Island Weddings
People coming to Denmark to get married have 2 main concerns:
- “Can someone please help us sort out the paperwork so we don’t have to get stressed about it?” and
- “Will the wedding really be just how we want it?“.
With Danish Island Weddings you get personal help with the paperwork which is all checked and cleared before you make any bookings or payments. We work extremely closely with the Registry Office – we know all the staff, talk to them almost every day, and because we are right here we will personally see all your paperwork through from start to finish. We have enormous experience of dealing with difficult paperwork and pride ourselves on our professionalism and trustworthiness. You can meet the Danish Island Weddings team on our “About Us” page and read what our couples say in our “Guestbook”. Additionally, we give your plans our personal attention and one of our team (Louise, Yuki, Anna or John) will be your personal planner. Aeroe is a perfect romantic location for a beautiful stress-free marriage and we are committed to making your wedding just how you want it.
What they say about us
Ruth and Adele, Sep 2015 “..just wanted to say a big thank you for sorting out our wedding. The day & location was perfect & we could not have asked for better weather! Yuki & Mira really looked after us as did Susanna. In fact we enjoyed our stay on the island so much we have booked in at the Pension for the same time next year! We would recommend Danish Island Weddings to anyone who asks.”
- Xiaoqiu & Fengmin, China, Feb 2015 “…thank you so much for making our dreams come true. The journey towards Aero Island is like a journey towards our most beautiful dream. You can’t imagine how happy we are now. Dear Louise, you are so patient with our complicated paperwork. Your helpfulness and warm smile made our special day. Just can’t thank you enough from the bottom of our hearts.”
- Jorge & Alex, Arg & Russia, Aug 2014 “…a few lines to convey our gratitude for the assistance you provided us with. The whole experience was marvellous and enchanting; we are very grateful to you for having facilitated all the bureaucratic procedure for us…We look forward to returning to Aeroeskoebing in the near future!”
Marie & Anna, Australia, May 2014 ” Just a short note from Marie and I to thank you and your sister Yuki very much for the care you put into our wedding last month. We had such a wonderful time on Ærø and were so happy with the arrangements you made for our wedding day! The room was beautiful, the flowers, the champagne, the music, etc…
Anyway, thanks very much for everything, and I hope you are both well… We’d love to say hi again as well on our next trip to Denmark, whenever that is ♡”
Elena & Paola, Italy, Aug 2013 “… thank you once more: we had a wonderful wedding! We found on Aero a very welcoming atmosphere and we immediately felt in love with your beautiful island: we hope to be able to come back soon! We are very grateful to Denmark for giving us the opportunity to became ‘officially’ a real family and grateful to you all for helping us to realize our dream! “
- Patrick & Daniel, USA & Germany, Dec 12 “… the ceremony was fantastic…we personally want to thank all of you for making our marriage a great experience and fantastic service. With much respect, Patrick & Daniel”
To find out more about any of the following click on the link or go straight to our main website, www.getmarriedindenmark.com
Updated 11th August 2016
- We have decided to stop doing weddings in the registry office and focus instead on what we do best – personal weddings in the romantic Old Merchants Court. So for only a little more than a registry office wedding you can get married instead in a special and memorable private location. More on our main website.
- TV – the Danish equivalent of BBC 1 recently showed a 3 part documentary on Ærø, Danish Island Weddings, and Louise, and part 2 https://www.dr.dk/tv/se/business-pa-bryllupsoeen/business-pa-bryllupsoeen-2-3 showed Marie & Jacqueline getting married in the Wedding Room in the Old Merchants Court. Sorry it is mostly in Danish…but the pictures of Ærø and the girls’ wedding are great.