Gay Marriage In Denmark - fairytale weddings on Ærø for LGBT couples Gay marriage in Denmark with Danish Island Weddings - quick, easy and romantic, for every nationality and situation. Call Louise or Yuki on +45 25566442 or email us at [email protected]
Why “Gay Marriage In Denmark”?
Because Denmark is the easiest place in the world for gay couples to get married.
Because Ærø is the most romantic place in Denmark.
Because here there is no discrimination at all – a wedding is a wedding!
Why Danish Island Weddings?
Because Danish Island Weddings (home of GayMarriageinDenmark.com) has more experience than anyone in looking after LGBT couples from all over the world.
Because we are specialists in dealing with difficult documentation.
Because we give you genuinely personal service (see our Facebook and TrustPilot pages)
What they say about us (please see TrustPilot for recent reviews – we are 5 star rated)
Michael & Craig, Oct 2017 “The whole process was straightforward and everyone we spoke to was incredibly helpful.They thought of little extras to make the day run smoothly and we couldn’t be happier with our experience.”
- Isha and Carrie, India & USA, Oct 2016 “It’s the perfect place for a same sex wedding. It was so elegant, just like a fairy tale!! We Loved Aeroskobing. Cheers to Danish Island Weddings!! You will love it. Me and my wife had a great time here.”
- Michael & Kevin, Sep 2016 ” …the best part out of the entire trip was working with Danish Island Weddings. They made our wedding very memorable and the town is fantastic!”
- Krissy & Nikki Sep 2016, “…such a wonderful experience for us and we are so thankful for our choice to get married with Danish Island Weddings. The Island was so beautiful…”
- Xiaoqiu & Fengmin, China, Feb 2015 “…thank you so much for making our dreams come true. The journey towards Aero Island is like a journey towards our most beautiful dream. You can’t imagine how happy we are now. Dear Louise, you are so patient with our complicated paperwork. Your helpfulness and warm smile made our special day. Just can’t thank you enough from the bottom of our hearts.”
- Elena & Paola, Italy, Aug 2013 “… thank you once more: we had a wonderful wedding! We found on Aero a very welcoming atmosphere and we immediately felt in love with your beautiful island: we hope to be able to come back soon! We are very grateful to Denmark for giving us the opportunity to became ‘officially’ a real family and grateful to you all for helping us to realize our dream!
- Patrick & Daniel USA & Germany, Dec 2012 “…the ceremony was fantastic…we personally want to thank all of you for making our marriage a great experience and (for the) fantastic service. With much respect, Patrick and Daniel”
To find out more click on the links or go to our main website, www.getmarriedindenmark.com
Stop Press (20th November 2017)
- Christmas! The registrars take a break 22nd December to 2nd January, so no weddings then, but we are still here to help you plan, take bookings, and answer questions. Looking ahead, the Easter break is 26th March to 3rd April inclusive.
- Our new website www.danishislandweddings.com has been launched for couples with plans for bigger weddings. It is worth looking at for the pictures alone!
- A nice clip of the girls at work in a Danish magazine (video trailer) http://www.udeoghjemme.dk/skaebner/det-smukke-liv/video-moed-soestrene-giftekniv-fra-aeroe
- TV – the Danish equivalent of BBC 1 recently showed a 3 part documentary on Ærø, Danish Island Weddings, and Louise, and part 2 https://www.dr.dk/tv/se/business-pa-bryllupsoeen/business-pa-bryllupsoeen-2-3 showed Marie & Jacqueline getting married in the Wedding Room in the Old Merchants Court. Sorry it is mostly in Danish…but the pictures of Ærø and the girls’ wedding are great.